UPI-185 Mobile Power Supply-In A Kit
The UPI-185 is a special kit featuring a multi-purpose alternator and power control unit. Fitted to any vehicle it produces a pure sine wave output, essential for powering 110 or 240 volt equipment, drawing power from a 12 or 24 volt battery
- Weld from your vehicle with safe, powerful DC welding current.
- Constant 240V or 110V power supply for all electric hand tools with an AC motor.
- Fully regulated battery charging for 12V, 24V Batteries of 200 Amps & 140 Amps.
- Portable generator for lighting wherever you go.
- Makes no difference to the way a vehicle is driven, and operates as a normal heavy duty alternator when driving with full regulation
- Microprocessor controlled solid state circuitry.
- 2500W of continuous AC power at 240V (110V).
- Welding capacity up to 165 Amps DC. 100% duty cycle.
- Fully isolated 240V (110V) AC supply. Sine wave technology for low harmonic outputs.
- Standard Kits with universal alternator configuration.
- Variable preset charging voltages to charge battery systems out side of the normal boost and float charge regimes.
- Designed to maximize engine cooling at R.P.M whilst the vehicle is stationary.
- Safe to use in vehicles with electronic instrumentation or control.
- Intelligent power Manager moitor and protects control and power circuits from overloading.